Lesson summary 4-10
안녕하세요. Please see below for the lesson summary from yesterday:
1. 못 "cannot"
- Only with action verbs
- Placement is the same as 안 "don't"
- Works with the present, past and future tense verb
2. Reading prices
- 일, 십, 백, 천, 만, 십만, 백만, 천만, 억, 십억, 백억, 천억, 조, 십조, 백조, 천조...
- Numbers sharing the same basic unit (만, 억, 조) are read together as one word (ex. 6,250,000 - 육백 이십 오만)
- Korean coins and paper bills and pictures on each money
- Question word 얼마: 얼마예요?
- 주세요 "Please give me (a noun)"
- add 좀 after the object to add formality (ex. 물 좀 주세요)
Let me know if you have any questions. 감사합니다!