어제 우리가 배웠던 수업 내용이에요.
질문이 있으면 저에게 물어보세요!
1. 10/30 Lesson Summary:
- Grammar #1: -어야/-아야/-해야 돼요 showing obligation or necessity of an action or a situation "have to/ need to/ should"
* if the vowel on the last syllable before '다' is either ㅏ or ㅗ, "-아야 돼요" (ex. 잡다 - 잡아야 돼요)
* if the vowel on the last syllable before '다' is any other vowel than ㅏ or ㅗ, "-어야 돼요" (ex. 먹다 - 먹어야 돼요)
*if it's 하다 verb, "-해야 돼요" (ex. 일하다 - 일해야 돼요)
- Grammar #2: -고요, which is an ending for continuing or adding to what the speaker of the other has said. (ex. 이 식당 음식은 맛있어요. 양도 많고요.)
- Culture class/ new vocabulary: 집들이 (housewarming party)
2. This week's homework Please find the attached copy of this week's homework. You can also find a copy on our Google Classroom. Please let me know if you have any questions about the homework.
3. Korean Culture Festival on Sunday, November 6, 2022 @ 1-5 PM
This event is taking place at Huntington Bank Rotunda - Mall of America with fun Taekwondo, K-Pop & Korean dance and music performances.
Please see the poster that is attached and let me know if you have any questions about this event.
건강하고 안전하게 지내고 다음 주 일요일에 만나요^^